HOLLYWOOD UNLOCKED @hollywoodunlocked

HOLLYWOOD UNLOCKED @hollywoodunlocked

HU Staff: Ariela Anís @at i.anis
Siam Corner Thai Kitchen, a Connecticut restaurant has temporarily closed after a decomposing body leaked liquid and odor through the kitchen’s ceiling.
_______________________________________
While the incident occurred in late May, Officer Ryan Wilder arrived on scene after a women reported that she hadn’t seen or heard from her neighbor in a few days.
_______________________________________
Additionally, Wilder wrote in his incident report, “I went into the restaurant and discovered a reddish brown substance dripping from the ceiling located behind the front counter of the restaurant. It appeared that the dripping substance was possibly blood. It was readily apparent that [name redacted] had been deceased for several days, as his body had begun stages of [decomposition].” Paramedics say the man possibly passed from natural causes.
_______________________________________
Read more at the hollywoodunlocked.com

907 Comments

@mackenzie.shea

love my town 🥰

@love_love_above_all

Why was his body in the ceiling? Natural causes... the lies y’all tell.

@c.b.t.13

Whattttttttttt

@_.nene

Temporarily???

@mayra.ramirez_

@jackelinzepeda94 want thai food

@allmoneysigns_nj3

So they just kept taking orders at the front counter 🤦🏽‍♂️

@croachh

@hippydickymoon 🤮

@laurarussel

@julieannsmith better be a new series on this

@jwheeler01

Um.

@kelsey_alexandraa

@barbwirehoney wtf... how could they not smell that like really

@ohquinn

Never eating out again. Thanks.

@dommennancy

Yuck! The damn restaurant owner and staff didnt notice the leaks and the smell!? Yuck! Thats why I do chinese, thai, etc. food. SMH

@kenton__16

Mob ties

@msramatu

Is the tv show and series BONES coming back on/ rebooted? lol

@mgfunk81

WHAT?!

@ladiieariesz860

I live up the street from this place and they told police back in May when they reported the leak and the person not being seen for days. It wasn't until a couple days ago that police were called a second time about the smell and that's when they decided to do a wellness check. And it was heart failure, he had been taking meds for it and for high BP. I never ate at this place and I DEFINITELY wouldn't be eating there. People were eating there with a dead just above them! Throw the whole damn building away!!!

@smav1029

@marjbv

@emwerk

@ariadnamorogan UM...

@neverbe_basic

@bxnatxveee__ this why we don’t eat out no more

@nikki_brigma

Tf @qbrig

@nate.elizabeth_

yoooo wtf